Friday, June 17, 2005

Real Love (by Beatles)

probably u have heard this tune before. it was in the advertisment of Cadbury (i'm not making publicity here).
I love the music and the lyrics, it's one of my favourite Beatles' songs.
u can hear only the music at the attached link.


All my little plans and schemes,
lost like some forgotten dreams,
seems that all I really was doing
was waiting for you.

Just like little girls and boys,
playing with their little toys.
Seems like all they really were doing
was waiting for love.

Don't need to be alone,
no need to be alone.
It's real love, it's real.
Yes it's real love, it's real.

From this moment on I know
exactly where my life will go.
Seems that all I really was doing
was waiting for love.

Don't need to be afraid,
no need to be afraid.
It's real love, it's real.
Yes it's real love, it's real.

Thought I'd been in love before,
but in my heart, I wanted more.
Seems like all I really was doing
was waiting for you.

Don't need to be alone,
don't need to be alone.
It's real love, it's real.
It's real love, it's real.
Yes it's real love, it's real.

It's real love, it's real.

1 comment:

  1. Genie and the Taliban

    Three guys: a Canadian, Osama bin Laden, and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.
    "I will give each of you each one wish. That's three wishes total," says the genie.

    The Canadian says, "I'm a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

    With a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

    Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews, or Americans can come into our precious state."

    Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

    "Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."

    The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick, and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out - it's virtually impenetrable."

    Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water."

    ReplyDelete