Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wishes

one year older,
one year closer,
looking forward for the next year,
forgetting about fear,
hoping to see you always,
and remember the old days.

this is something i have wrote few days ago, on the occasion of my b-day.
just few words to express my feelings.
a year has passed, i'm now closer to my future, which i don't know how is it going to be, what i will do after few months, what i'll be doing next year. i'm trying to be optimistic about it, i just know that everything will be great. the important is to not fear the unknown, not to say what if...
and the last thing, my wishes to always see my friends and remember the time we had shared together. even if we don't see each other that often, i won't forget you, and i would like to say THANK YOU for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment